Butternut Squash, Feta and Spinach Filo Parcels
- 500g Organic Frozen Spinach – Defrosted
- 1 Organic Butternut Squash – Peeled and Cubed
- 2 Organic Red Onions – Sliced
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic – Finely Chopped
- 200g Organic Feta Cheese – Cubed
- 2 Organic Eggs – Beaten
- 5 Sheets Filo Pastry
- 50g Organic Butter – Melted
Method for Dehydrators
- Roast the Butternut Squash in a little oil on 200c/Gas Mark 5 for 45 minutes or until soft and coloured around the edges. Allow to cool.
- Fry the Onion and Garlic until softened. Allow to cool.
- Whilst the Onions, Garlic and Butternut are cooling, squeeze all of the excess water from the defrosted Spinach.
- Place the Spinach, Feta, Roasted Butternut, Fried Onions and Beaten Eggs into a bowl and stir until evenly mixed together.
- Cut each sheet of Filo pastry in half lengthways and place a large tablespoon of the mixture at one end, brush the entire strip with melted butter then fold the bottom corner over the mixture to begin making a triangle and continue up the pastry until all the sides are closed over.
- Brush with a little more melted butter and bake for 20-25 minutes on 200c/Gas Mark 5 or until golden brown.