Serves 8 People
- 175g Dried Organic Cannellini Beans – Soaked Overnight
- 1 Can Organic Cannellini Beans – Drained and Rinsed
- 2 Organic White Onions – Peeled and Diced
- 2 Organic Carrots – Peeled and Diced
- 2 Organic Peppers – Diced
- 1 Organic Courgette – Diced
- 1 Can Organic Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Clove of Garlic – Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Organic Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Organic Smoked Paprika
- 1½ Litres Organic Vegetable Stock
- Gently fry the Onions and Garlic in a little oil, until the Onion becomes translucent then put the Diced Vegetables into the pan along with the Thyme and Smoked Paprika; allow to cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat, then, add the chopped tomatoes.
- Once the tomatoes have cooked through a little, add the vegetable stock and allow to simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve with a warm, crusty roll.