Makes 8 Scones
- 225g Organic Spelt flour
- 3 Tsp Baking Powder
- 50g Organic Vegetable Margarine
- 25g Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 100g Organic Sultanas
- 150ml Organic Soya Milk
- 1 Organic Free Range Egg Beaten
- Place the spelt flour, baking powder, sugar, sultanas & margarine into a mixing bowl & rub together using your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the soya milk & gently mix until a soft but slightly sticky dough is formed.
- Place the dough onto a floured surface & roll out until the dough is approximately 1cm thick, cut out using a 5cm round fluted cutter.
- Place onto a greased & lined baking tray.
- Brush with the beaten egg & bake at gas mark 6 for 12-15 minutes until golden brown, allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving with jam & freshly whipped cream.
Great!!!! Finally, I get to know to make them.
Thanks a lot…looking forward to more recipes.
Lots of Love, Iris
Wow, I am so glad that we can make those delicious scones now! Thanks for all those recipes 🙂 and see you soon!! xxx
Thanks so much for publishing the recipes now, and for this new website! It’s wonderful, congrats!! 😉
Comments are closed.